Fraud Prevention Notification
- The website will never ask you to operate the ATM for any reason.
- The website does not offer installment. Whether you pay with a credit card or choose the convenience store pick-up and payment, there is no possibility of any installment-related mistakes. In other words, under no circumstances will you be informed that there is a problem regarding the installment of ATM, bank, credit card, and convenience store pick-up and payment.
- Please do not offer any account, debit card, and credit card information and service number. Unless you ask for returns or refunds, the website will not ask you to offer the information about your bank or post office account, debit cards or credit cards through a phone call.
- The ATM only has the functions of saving/withdrawing/transferring money. It can’t be used for setting or canceling installment. Never follow any instruction asking you to operate an ATM machine.
- We suggest you to change your membership password and email address password regularly by using both English letters and numbers.
- The password should not be the same as your id. The website is equipped with the information security system, but we still suggest you to install the antivirus software on your personal/working computers to prevent hacking due to the vulnerabilities of the software, hardware, and operating system
- If you receive any suspicious phone call, please call the customer service line (049)2581494 or the anti-fraud hotline of National Police Agency. The website will make announcements to the public about the fraud gangs’ tricks described by you to ensure your rights and alert other consumers at the same time.
Customer Service Time: Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:30 (national holidays excluded)
Recently the fraud cases have been frequently heard in the industry. To provide you with a safer shopping platform and more complete services, here the website would like to remind you: